Skoy Cloth Review

When I found out I was going to review Skoy cloths, I couldn't wait to get them in the mail! 


A little bit about Skoy:

Michelle & Karen, two awesome moms from California, are the people behind the genius product that is the Skoy cloth.
‘The idea originated when Michelle was living in Europe in the late 90’s.  She discovered a product that was similar to the SKOY cloth and it was just amazing.  Over time she found the cloth to be indispensable.  When she moved back to the US, she realized that the use of a sponge was inadequate and the excessive use of paper towels, wasteful. Michelle searched and searched for a similar cloth and nothing even compared; nothing was of the same caliber. This is when Michelle introduced the cloth to Karen. She immediately fell in love with it and could not imagine cleaning with anything else.’ 
This is the back of the pack I received.
There's a great info card included with the Skoy Cloths.
I have been trying to be more eco-friendly in my home and my life in general. I want to do what I can to save what we have left of this planet. The fact that there are so many people who share that mindset today is really great. I love that Michelle and Karen not only wanted to find something that was a better alternative to what they were using in their homes, but they actually researched and developed an amazing product! 

1 of these Skoy cloths is equal to about 15 rolls of paper towel, amazing! The cloth dries quickly unlike a sponge. Also, they are dishwasher and washer/dryer safe. Just throw it in the wash and it's good as new. To sterilize the cloth between uses, wet it and stick it in the microwave for 2 minutes! So easy.

I love the colors that came in the pack! 
I tried using one of the cloths to clean my kitchen counter today. I was very impressed! I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical when I felt the texture of the cloths when they were dry. They felt so stiff and non-porous, like cardboard almost. Well, when I wet them they reminded me of a chamois for your car. So soft and spongy!


As I said before, when you wet the cloth (you should do this before using it) it turns into a really soft but strong product. It cleaned my counter very well without a lot of effort. I got some coffee drips from my boyfriends early morning coffee 8 hours earlier, as well as what looked like sauce and oil splatter near the stove. Then I rinsed it clean and left it to dry until next time. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this great review. I love SKoy Cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, we go through so many paper towels OR dish towels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use my Skoy cloths everyday! They are wonderful... saves me quite a bit of $ not purchasing paper towels anymore too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review, I love Skoy Cloths too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts