Halloween T-shirt Review


I was very happy to try out this  Zombie Tuxedo T-Shirt From Halloween-T-Shirts.com. 

Jesse wearing the shirt. 
He had just gotten home from work (excuse the dirt) and wasn't in a picture taking mood. 


The shirt features a tattered tuxedo like look with a creepy glimpse into the inside of a persons body. Very creepy, but very cool. We both like the idea of the shirt and the graphic is pretty cool. The shirt fit well, true to size. 

Want to check out some cool Halloween party clothes for yourself? From various types of tux shirts (not just Halloween, there's Party, Santa and more) to creepy to cute, Halloween T-shirts has something for everyone. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts