Collapsible Boxes Review

Packaways Logo

I'm very excited that I got to review these collapsible boxes! They were SO easy to assemble  and flatten, they're strong, and I love the colors. Instant set-up with no tape needed, what could be better?


 Here's some product information from the company:
"Packaways is a brand new Storage Box that ships and stores in the flat position. When needed, simply press on opposing corners and the bottom "Automatically" folds into place and locks. When not in use, simply press on the bottom and the box folds back down flat for easy, out of the way storage. Ideal for homes, apartments or living quarters where use is intermitent and space is tight. Many applications: Moving; Back To School; Organizing The Kids' Rooms; Basement or Garage; Seasonal Items, etc. You can color code your things or have the colors match your decor. Proudly made in the U.S.A. from durable corrugated plastic. Great for harsh storage conditions or long-term storage since moisture and humidity won't effect the integrety of the boxes. Will last hundreds of cycles under normal circumstances. Many, many useful applications. Comes with 2 Wipe Away Panels that allow you to conveniently identify the contents of the box. If you use China Dry Erase Markers, you can simply Wipe Away the previous contents and remark the box. Please go to www.packaways.com for more information."

Opened box.
There's a dry erase label on the side so you can re-label the box over and over.
I live in a very small apartment, and currently have a few cardboard boxes hanging around storing the things I can't find space for. I transferred the things from those boxes into my 2 new Packaways boxes and now the boxes aren't such an eyesore. 

Easy to close top. Just bend along the lines and tuck the flap into the cutouts.
No more fighting with the flaps! I always did hate that. 
I wish I had these in college! They would have made moving in and out of the dorms so much easier. You could just store them flat in the closet or under the bed till it was time to move again, instead of searching for boxes.  

Closed box. They close flat so you can stack them up.
I love the bright colors of the Packaways! They look so much better than the old cardboard boxes I was using. 

Handles so the boxes are easy to carry.
This would have been helpful in college, or when I moved a few months ago! 
 They are made of a great corrugated plastic that's much tougher thank a typical cardboard box. And one of my favorite things about the Packaways, they're made in the USA


Made in USA

 Make sure you check out their website to see what other types of boxes they have to offer, including under bed boxes and totes. You can also find Packaways on Facebook and YouTube.


------------------------------------------------------
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts