I love EdenFantasys!

Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!


I'm back with more great info about edenfantasys.com!

Since my last post, I've been logging onto edenfantasys almost daily to see what's new, add to my wishlist, compare products and more. The best part is I've been earning points for all of this activity, which I turned into a gift card last night and made my first purchase! 

I actually would like to elaborate on the "compare products" feature I just mentioned. When you see a product you want to add to your comparison, you just click the little image of the scale. Then when you've added all of the products you want to, click "Compare" on the top of the page and they are all listed in a chart next to each other. This way you can compare the items by price, promotion, color, rating, material and more. It's an excellent way to make your purchasing decisions much easier and faster.

Shopping on the site is super easy. It was such a smooth checkout process, I was amazed. 

Check out some of the things on my wishlist:  
(then go add to your own!)

Barely there slip - Chemise
Barely There Slip - Chemise
I've been needing a slip forever. This one is cute, simple, and a great price! 

Grey spotted dress - Mini dress


I love this dress. It's got a great print and it's perfect for a night out.

Heart shaped ice cubes tray - Gags

This is just too cute. I love novelty ice cube trays!


Coupons, deals, and sales:
EdenFantasys always offers FREE Shipping on orders over $35; otherwise there is flat rate standard shipping that costs $5.95. They offer free returns and exchanges; and very discreet shipping and billing. 


Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!

Comments

Popular Posts