Noxicare Pain Relief Cream Review


I was given the chance to try out Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream. I feel like I'm a great person to review a product like this because I have been in numerous accidents that cause me to have various aches and pains depending on the activity I do. Also, my boyfriend is an Ironworker and his body gets pretty beat up on the job, so he was excited to try Noxicare out too.

Here's some information about the product that was provide to me:
"Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief is a breakthrough natural, patented pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription."


I really like Noxicare. It's not greasy or thick, it absorbed very well. There's no scent to it which is really nice compared to the other pain relief creams I've used in the past. I really like the tube it came in. It's a nice size and easy to use. 

I get really bad tension headaches when I'm on the computer for a long time, or I'm really tired, or really stressed. Basically I get them pretty often. I used the Noxicare on my head and it actually made the headache go away! While I can still feel a bit of an ache now and again, it's nothing compared to the pain I was in an hour ago. Finally, something that works! 

To learn about all of the other great products that Noxicare offers for things like arthritis and fibromyalgia you can check out their website. While you're there you can also see what is in Noxicare Natural Pain Reliever. You can also follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. I have used this product. It works great for tension headaches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Sara! I actually got a headache the other day after reading your comment and tried Noxicare. It worked well! Thanks again. :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to try Noxicare. I love the fact that it is a natural product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great Melinda, and the fact that it is natural is so awesome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts