Skillet Bacon Jam Review


First, let me tell you a little bit about Skillet Street Foods

The company began in 2007 when Chef Josh Henderson created Skillet Street Food in Seattle, where he sold his food out of an Airstream trailer. Today the business has grown to include catering to weddings, corporate events and private parties; as well as selling their jam in retailers throughout the US and Canada.

What is Skillet Bacon Jam?
"We make this bacon spread condiment called bacon jam...you say what? That’s right, we use niman ranch bacon and render it down along with onions, balsamic and other spices. It cooks for several hours until it is a perfect blend of smoky, tangy, savory and slightly sweet... basically spreadable bacony goodness!  USDA approved."
More information is available at www.skilletbaconjam.com or you can contact them by emailing eat@skilletstreetfood.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was given the opportunity to try Skillet's original flavor bacon spread. I'm not going to lie, when I saw it, I was nervous. But, this stuff is great! 



My boyfriend is a huge bacon fan, so he was pretty excited about it. He tried it on a grilled cheese and loved it, and also put some on his baked potato at dinner and said he was in love. Next he wants to try is in his morning eggs. Well, I'm sure he will be just as happy with the combination as he was with the other two! 

The people at Skillet really know what they're doing with their bacon! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. my meat eaters would LOVE this product, but the thought of it just gives me the shivers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, it might be good, if you eat it blindfolded ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yea it doesn't look beautiful, but it's yummy!

      Delete
  3. Have seen this around the blogosphere and wondered how it was. My son loves bacon, wonder if he would like it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything is better with bacon, lol would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmmmm, I'm in trouble! I have to fix double the amount of bacon I need when I make it because I can't resist eating it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds interesting I would be willing to try it especially on a baked potato

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment Away! Tell me what you think :)

Popular Posts